Monday, November 23, 2009

I Think I Love You !!

You .

I Believe it shouldn't be this way,
It's impossible that I would Fall for you,
Maybe I'm just jealous,
Maybe I'm just lonely,
I'm trying to deceive myself
but now
I can't keep this to myself any longer
I think I love you
could it be this way
Cause I miss you
without you
There's nothing I can do
I think of you all the Time
it Seems so real now
I'm falling for you
Even thought I may not be sure
now I need you
Without knowing it, my heart
Is now filled with your image.

To express my love,
my love, I hope this not a dream,
And I pray may you
find your true love.
May you be blissful, Is it possible
to true love, Is it not possible?
I can't forget you now.

I can't understand love
It came out of the blue
My heart wouldn't listen to me
when we're together
If I knew about this earlier
we shouldn't allow it to begin
Regretting like a fool
Is It to late?
I pray you're not my destiny
I pray it's not you
I'm deceiving my self
It's not you
let's hope our fate is temporarily
I'm afraid to hurt you but I need to possess you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Perasaan Anda